My transferrable skills

Customer Service Skills

For the past 4 years, I have been working with customers, and I have met different mindset customers each day, every day learned something from customers and about customers. at early stages, it was difficult to manage their complaints and understand their requirements, but with the term being, I earned experience and was able to help customers, understand them, and most importantly I built confidence for myself.


Team Player Skills

I have worked on a number of group projects in my life, and with the experience of then, I have earned leadership skills and was able to lead some projects and enhanced experience. One thing I understood was, it is not easy to work as a group it needs more patience, and respect for each other ideas, but it helps to gather more information and achieve the goal in the end. Hence it will help you to be work-friendly and supportive with other colleagues at work.


Designing Skills

For 5 years was desisng cooperative creatives for marketing and advertising International and local products and services, It helps me to increase my design skills, and what I realized was it is something we need from time to time in our lives to make it more colorful. It also developed my perspective of looking at things and find good and bad before something present to someone. It helps me to organize things at my workplace and more importantly generate
new ideas.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 ways to have a better conversation